NHX EZPRODUO AC / DC Dual Balance Charger/Discharger – Dual Channel Charger with LCD display and Optimized Software for LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, LiIon, NIMH, NiCD, and PB batteries
‣ DUAL CHANNEL CHARGER – The charger has two independent circuits that can simultaneously charge two batteries even when they have varying chemistries. The charger delivers 100W integrated power per channel that can fully charge batteries at up to 12A each. This is convenient when you need to charge more than one battery at once
‣ COMPACT DESIGN –The charger is made in a compact, easy-to-carry design, making it portable and easy to use. It takes up little space while delivering a dedicated 100 Watts charging circuit. That is simply a small transformer you carry around. It is beautifully designed and can be carried in a vehicle or by hand.
‣ VERSATILE – The charger has universal voltage compatibility working with different battery designs and voltage ranges. You can use the battery to charge or discharge 1-6s LiIon/LiPo/LiFe/LiHV, 1-15cell NiCd/NiMH, and 2-20V PB battery. The battery charger can tell the difference between the different batteries and give just the right voltage.
‣ ADVANCED OPERATING SOFTWARE –NHX EZPRO DUO uses the co-called AUTO function to adjust the feeding current during charging or discharge. The adjustment of current by the software can prevent overcharge and explosion in Lithium batteries keeping you safe. The software can detect malfunction and disconnect current, and trip an alarm to notify you of the problem. The software and other battery features maximize safety.
‣ TRACK CHARGING PROGRESS – The charger has an LCD display that shows important battery data such a battery type, number of cells, charge rate, battery voltage, or charge time. There is a five-button interface to allow you to navigate through all the features. The battery also has a voltage meter to check the battery’s total voltage, the highest voltage, the lowest voltage, and each cell's voltage.
Choose between Fast Charge, Balance and Storage Mode for Lithium Battery
The battery charger has three modes one can choose from when charging a lithium battery. The function of the two modes differs from each other. FAST CHG mode minimizes battery charge time so that you can charge quickly. At the same time, STORAGE Mode has the capacity to control the final battery voltage, which is necessary and helpful for a rarely used battery. While BAL CHG ensures cells remain balanced with each other.
The charger tracks the battery’s voltage throughout the charging progress and can automatically turn it off when it gets full, increasing the battery life and reducing any safety problems. As you keep charging the battery, there are chemical reactions in the battery that cause the battery’s temperature to rise. If a temperature limit is reached, the process. You can use the function by connecting an optional temperature probe that is not included in the package.
The charger can store up to 10 different charge/discharge profiles for each channel. You can keep the data of the program setting of the battery of continuous charging or discharging. Users can call out these data at any time without any special program setting.
Revolutional Battery Charging Technologies
The charger comes equipped with unrivaled technologies like the Re-Peak Mode for NiMH/NiCd Battery that allow the battery to charge once to thrice time in a row automatically for full battery charge. The charger can be used for cyclic charging and discharging. There are a lot of built in features like Battery Internal Resistance Meter, Battery Voltage Meter, & Integrated Balance board. There are total 14 assortment of charge leads included in the package to make the charging process safe and easy!
Charge Current: 2 x 0.1A-12.0A
Circuit Power: 2 x 100W
Discharge Rate: 0.1A-2.0A
Current Drain Balancing: 500mAh per Cell
LiPo/LiHV/LiFe/LiIon: 1-6 Cell
NiCd/NiMH Cell Count: 1-15 Cell
Pb Battery Voltage: 2-20V
Memory: 10 different charge/discharge profiles
Input: DC 11.0V-18.0V - AC 100V-240V
Display Backlight: Blue
Length: 131mm (5.1 in)
Width: 98mm (3.8 in)
Height: 158mm (6.2 in)
Weight: 850g (1.8 lb)
Deans Charge Leads (2)
EC5 Charge Leads (2)
EC3 Charge Leads (2)
XT90 Charge Leads (2)
XT60 (built into the Charger) (2)
Tamiya Charge Leads (2)
Receiver (RX) Charge Leads (1)
JST Charge Leads (1)
Alligator Charge Leads (2)